Salary - (for Lithuania purposes only) gross salary starting at 3000 EUR/month
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Preferred start date: ASAP
LIFE AT SATALIA
As an organisation, we push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the most complex problems in industry. Satalia is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and challenging projects, allowing you to flex your technical skills whilst working with a tight knit team of high performing colleagues.
Our ambition is to become a decentralised organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust. At the core of our thinking is an approach to wellbeing and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment. We offer true flexible working and allow our employees to find the working practice that makes them most productive. At Satalia, your opinion matters and your achievements celebrated.
As a Front End Developer, you’ll play a pivotal role within the Satalia Logistics team consisting of leading researchers and developers in the field of A.I. You’ll be working with a major UK retailer and be accountable for developing efficient and reusable component based Front End using React.
More about the product: https://www.satalia.com/delivery
- Developing functional and reusable components using React
- Working closely with design and backend developers
- Reviewing code created by other developers
- Use latest tools and best practices for code efficiency
- Focus on quality
- Experience with React
- Experience with state management library Redux
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with testings tools Jest, Cypress
- Experience with SASS, Less
- Experience with static code analysis tool like Eslint
- Agile mindset
- Development - focus on bringing the best out of each other
- Annual bonus - when Satalia does well, we all do well
- Remote working - café, bedroom, beach - wherever works
- Impactful projects - focus on bringing meaningful social and environmental change
- People oriented culture - wellbeing is a priority, as is being a nice person
- Truly flexible working hours - school pick up, volunteering, gym - no problem
- Transparent and open culture - you will be heard
Satalia is home to some of the brightest minds in AI and if you’re looking to join a company who not only values autonomy and freedom, but embraces a culture of inclusion and warmth, we’d love to hear from you. It is preferred that the product owner could work with the team in Kaunas office if needed.
We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks this means your application has been unsuccessful. Good luck!