Full Time / Part Time
Salary 2500-5000 Eur/month gross (based on skills and experience)
Location: Lithuania or Remote
LIFE AT SATALIA
As an organisation, we push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the hardest problems in industry. Satalia is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and interesting projects that will challenge, and allow you to develop new skills, lead and contribute to the overall community.
Following our recent acquisition by Wunderman Thompson (WT), Satalia is currently going through an exciting phase of growth, and is now looking for a senior engineer to join our team and help scale the business. Our ambition is to become a decentralised organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust.
At the core of our thinking is an approach to wellbeing and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment.
As a Java Software Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role within the DFS client / Satalia Retail client focusing on supply chain solutions. You’ll be working on multiple Java back-end applications deployed across AWS and GCP.
More about the project: https://www.satalia.com/clients/dfs-delivery
The technology stack we work with: Java 11, React, Spring Boot, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes
- Daily communication with client on technology solutions
- Develop production grade back-end software
- Take ownership of your own code design and quality, ensuring the highest standards are met
- Follow technical and ways of working best practice
- Effectively communicate on design decisions, problems and solutions
- Contribute to architecture workshops and decisions
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong understanding of generic code design
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Willing to work as a team player
- Ability to learn client business domain
- Mathematical background is a bonus
- Development - focus on bringing the best out of each other
- Annual bonus - when Satalia does well, we all do well
- Remote working - café, bedroom, beach - wherever works
- Impactful projects - focus on bringing meaningful social and environmental change
- People oriented culture - wellbeing is a priority, as is being a nice person
- Learning budget - personal budget for your growth
- Truly flexible working hours - school pick up, volunteering, gym
- Transparent and open culture - you will be heard
- Extra paid holiday time - in total 25 days per year
- Extra Health insurance - after probation period.
Satalia is home to some of the brightest minds in AI and if you’re looking to join a company who not only values autonomy and freedom, but embraces a culture of inclusion and warmth, we’d love to hear from you.
We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks this means your application has been unsuccessful.
- Products & Services
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Satalia?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.