Senior Front-End Engineer
Full Time / Part Time
Salary: 4800-7000 Eur/month gross (based on skills and experience)
Location: Lithuania or Remote
LIFE AT SATALIA
As an organisation, we push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the hardest problems in industry. Satalia is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and interesting projects that will challenge, and allow you to develop new skills, lead and contribute to the overall community.
Following our recent acquisition by Wunderman Thompson (WT), Satalia is currently going through an exciting phase of growth, and is now looking for a senior engineer to join our team and help scale the business. Our ambition is to become a decentralised organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust.
At the core of our thinking is an approach to wellbeing and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role within the Satalia Logistics team consisting of leading researchers and developers in the field of A.I. You’ll be working with a major UK retailer and be accountable for developing efficient and reusable component based Front End using React.
Strong knowledge: React, Redux, TypeScript, Jest, Cypress, SASS
- Design and develop UI features and libraries according to system and business requirements
- Make significant contributions to architecture decisions
- Contribute to the product’s vision and long-term plan
- Share ownership with the team to ensure code design and quality meet the highest standards
- Promote technical and ways-of-working best practice
- Effectively communicate internally on requirements, design decisions, problems and solutions
- Mentor less experienced engineers
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience leading and mentoring technical teams.
- Strong understanding of generic software architecture
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Agile mindset
- Development - focus on bringing the best out of each other
- Annual bonus - when Satalia does well, we all do well
- Remote working - café, bedroom, beach - wherever works
- Impactful projects - focus on bringing meaningful social and environmental change
- People oriented culture - wellbeing is a priority, as is being a nice person
- Learning budget - personal budget for your growth
- Truly flexible working hours - school pick up, volunteering, gym
- Transparent and open culture - you will be heard
- Extra paid holiday time - in total 25 days per year.
Satalia is home to some of the brightest minds in AI and if you’re looking to join a company who not only values autonomy and freedom, but embraces a culture of inclusion and warmth, we’d love to hear from you.
We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks this means your application has been unsuccessful.
- Products & Services
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Senior Front-End Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at Satalia?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.