LIFE AS A SATALIAN
As an organisation, we push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the most complex problems in industry. Satalia, a Wunderman Thompson Company, is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and challenging projects, allowing you to flex your technical skills whilst working with a tight knit team of high performing colleagues.
Our ambition is to become a decentralised organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust. At the core of our thinking is an approach to wellbeing and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment. We offer true flexible working and allow our employees to find the working practice that makes them most productive. At Satalia, your opinion matters and your achievements celebrated.
Following our recent acquisition by Wunderman Thompson Commerce, a WPP Company, we are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing Sales team. As our sales pipeline grows we require a dedicated and proactive individual to help manage, grow and develop our existing accounts.
- Provide high-level customer service to existing and potential clients
- Identify and target growth opportunities across Satalia’s existing clients
- Be the ‘face-of’ Satalia Account Management to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide ownership, nurturing and maintenance of existing client relationships
- Keeping up to date with market developments and movement of our competitors
- Develop close client relationships, with an in-depth knowledge of their business objectives, industry and targets
- Liaise with the wider teams across Marketing and Product to support in capitalising on growth opportunities and identify insights of product trends to support go-to market strategies
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- End to end project lifecycle experience
- Desire to drive continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills
- In-depth experience in project management and account management skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work autonomously in a fast paced, fluid environment
Lastly we want you to be truly interested in, as well as creative and passionate about, what you do. We’re a fun team because we care about our Clients and our work. We are a diverse Global team so people with different backgrounds are actively encouraged. If you feel like you don’t tick all the boxes, but know you’d make a great Account Manager at Satalia, please reach out. We understand the value of transferable skills.
Development - annual development budget to upskill yourself
Commission - when Satalia does well, we all do well
Remote working - café, bedroom, beach - wherever works
Impactful projects - focus on bringing meaningful social and environmental change
People oriented culture - wellbeing is a priority, as is being a nice person
Truly flexible working hours - school pick up, volunteering, gym - no problem
Generous leave - 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays and enhanced family leave
Transparent and open culture - you will be listened to and heard
Satalia is home to some of the brightest minds in AI and if you’re looking to join a company who not only values autonomy and freedom, but embraces a culture of inclusion and transparency, we’d love to hear from you.