Salary: 2800-3300 Euros/month gross
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Preferred start date: ASAP
LIFE AT SATALIA
As an organisation, we push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the hardest problems in industry. Satalia is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and interesting projects that will challenge, and allow you to develop new skills, lead and contribute to the overall community.
Our ambition is to become a decentralised organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust.
At the core of our thinking is an approach to wellbeing and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment.
As a Project manager, you'll be responsible for driving a same day delivery solution based on cutting edge AI technologies. In the other words, centerpiece between EU investments, newest machine learning trends and REAL logistics innovation.
Project planning and management will be key to the success of the role, ensuring the project is running on time and to always be on the lookout for any improvements. Autonomy and empowerment in decision making are always encouraged at Satalia.
Alongside owning the strategy and success of the project, you’ll be handling the day-to-day necessities such as billing, resourcing, team facilitation, client management and requirements gathering.
- Overseeing regular submission of payments and applications to the agency LVPA (employment contracts, reports and etc.)
- Getting into and on top of the nitty gritty details of scope, data, client systems and requirements
- Clearing the path of obstacles that will impede the progress of the product team by managing, assessing and planning for future risks
- Continually build and develop relationships with the product teams to ensure you are reducing project stress and they know what is required of them for success
- Ensure project organization standards are upheld to support information flow, team cohesion and collaboration
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities and ensures that product delivers the maximum value to the user.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Previous experience as a Project manager + 3 years
- A passion for AI, Technology and people
- A proven background in Agile project delivery, with a preference for experience managing multiple and/or complex enterprise software projects
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong communication and leadership skills
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Project management certified with a preference for Agile Project Owner.
- Development - focus on bringing the best out of each other
- Annual bonus - when Satalia does well, we all do well
- Remote working - café, bedroom, beach - wherever works
- Impactful projects - focus on bringing meaningful social and environmental change
- People oriented culture - wellbeing is a priority, as is being a nice person
- Truly flexible working hours - school pick up, volunteering, gym
- Transparent and open culture - you will be heard
- Extra paid holiday time - in total 25 days per year.
Satalia is home to some of the brightest minds in AI and if you’re looking to join a company who not only values autonomy and freedom, but embraces a culture of inclusion and warmth, we’d love to hear from you.
We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks this means your application has been unsuccessful.