Salary: From 1,800 EUR gross (depending on your skills and experience)
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania (remote working within Lithuania available)
LIFE AS A SATALIAN
As an organisation, we push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the most complex problems in industry. Satalia is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and challenging projects, allowing you to flex your technical skills whilst working with a tight knit team of high performing colleagues.
Our ambition is to become a decentralised organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust. At the core of our thinking is an approach to wellbeing and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment. We offer true flexible working and allow our employees to find the working practice that makes them most productive. At Satalia, your opinion matters and your achievements celebrated.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll play a pivotal role within Satalia’s People Circle, supporting and guiding our hiring goals to ensure our projects are sufficiently resourced and Satalia is set up for success. We’re looking for someone who can work in a fast paced and often quickly changing recruitment environment, where roles often require the most sought after technically skilled candidates in the market.
- Candidate Sourcing - successfully source and place candidates
- Candidate Experience - ensure an engaging and positive candidate journey
- Project Work - support People Circle projects as and when required
- Strategy Development - work with People Circle to build a resourcing strategy
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 3+ years of experience of sourcing candidates
- Demonstrable experience working with candidates across the full tech stack, most notably Java and React
- Demonstrable experience of building a strong talent pipeline
- Solid written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to own and manage tasks autonomously
- Strong interpersonal skills
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- A passion for People, AI and Technology
- Development - focus on bringing the best out of each other
- Annual bonus - when Satalia does well, we all do well
- Remote working - café, bedroom, beach - wherever works
- Impactful projects - focus on bringing meaningful social and environmental change
- People oriented culture - wellbeing is a priority, as is being a nice person
- Truly flexible working hours - school pick up, volunteering, gym - no problem
- Transparent and open culture - you will be heard
Satalia is home to some of the brightest minds in AI and if you’re looking to join a company who not only values autonomy and freedom, but embraces a culture of inclusion and transparency, we’d love to hear from you. We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks this means your application has been unsuccessful.